Tell a story in lines and colours.
What is a book without its cover? What is a picture book without pictures?
Illustrators are an understated profession. We like to give the first or second or third opportunity for young artists to become illustrators.
If you are an illustrator under 17 years of age, please send us a link to your portfolio and describe a bit about yourself. If we are interested, we will add you to our team of freelancer illustrators and when we have a story that suits your style, we will get in touch.
We publish our books in for distribution worldwide. Our partners include Barnes & Noble, Booktopia, Amazon, Dymocks, IndieBound and many more.
Submission Guidelines - Illustrators
- All images must be hosted on an external platform (instagram professional/portfolio account, facebook page, Thumblr, behance, own website and so on).
- We do not accept digital images and we won't store them.
- Do not send hardcopies of your work. Samples won't be kept or returned.
All illustrators must be between 0-17 years of age by the time of submission.
We trust parents will only submit their children's work.
We pride ourselves for the quality of our publications. We only accept submissions that are in aligment with our values and that can fit within our work flow.
Sending your portfolio does not mean we have accepted you as part of our freelance team of illustrators.
You will receive an email confirming your acceptance up to 60 days from submission.
Email your submission below with ILLUSTRATOR on the subject and the following information:
- Illustrator's Name
- Ilustrator's Age
- Country of Residence (for payment purposes)
- Preferred Media to work
- Preferred age group (picture book, middle grade or young adult)
- link to online portfolio